Welcome to 21st century learning. We use a flipped classroom approach that is focused on student engagement and active learning. Each video is based on a key objective that is taught and assessed before the student moves on to the next objective. By using interactive videos and including assessment during the lesson we can focus on taking the student from the beginner’s level to mastering a concept in a time that suits them. Students can watch the videos, learn the idea, test themselves and ensure they understand before moving on. Thus, taking responsibility for their own learning and relieving their already overburdened parents from having to actively teach and become facilitators rather than educators.
Posts by Love Learning:
- A Recipe: Curry – A Cold Remedy — PeacePrayerLove@ the7ofus.blog
- MATHS, ENGLISH AND SCIENCE ONLINE LESSONS COMING SOON TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU!
- Welcome RAMADAN in the UAE
- Bond with your children and create happy memories of staying home with the family.
- How to keep your hair on during COVID-19 …DAY 30…
- More fun, free ideas for your kiddos
- Improve your reading skills by reading blogs online!
- Ideas to keep the little ones busy so you can teach the older ones in peace.
- Self-care and relaxation and planning half-school with the kids…
- 5 TIPS FOR TEENAGERS’ MENTAL HEALTH DURING LOCKDOWN.
- How to look after yourselves in these days of uncertainty from NHS UK
- A non-stop day… COVID-19 DAY 19!